Full Mouth Reconstruction
ARE YOU AND YOUR SMILE DESPERATE FOR HEALTH, FUNCTION, AND AESTHETIC RENEWAL?
Are you suffering from severe tooth loss, decay, crooked teeth, bite issues, tooth discoloration, recessed, bleeding, inflamed gums, bone loss, loose teeth, irregularly formed teeth, infections, TMJ and/or facial pain? Do you struggle to eat? Are you most often in pain? Do you feel embarrassed when you smile?
HAS THE HEALTH AND APPEARANCE OF YOUR SMILE BECOME A BURDEN ON YOUR LIFE?
Why most people seek a Full Mouth Reconstruction:
- You’re often in a state of mouth pain and constant discomfort
- You hide your smile because people notice, and it hurts
- You cannot eat what other people eat
- It’s embarrassing to eat with others because it takes you so long to bite, tear and chew your food
- It compromises your relationships
- You want to make changes in your job or relationship, and you know the condition of your smile will affect you moving forward
- You’ve taught yourself to cover your teeth with your lips when you talk to people
- You have a habit of covering your mouth when you fully smile
- You were never taught how to care for your teeth and now you’re suffering the long-term effects
- You received no or poor dental/orthodontic work in your youth
- Your past dental history has made you avoid going to the dentist
- All your dental visits are because you’re in pain
- You’ve had to put your dental health on hold for others and now it’s time to finally take care of you
- You want help, but you’ve been afraid to hear there’s no hope for you
YOUR SMILE IS NOT LONG GONE. HOPE AND HELP IS HERE AT SUNSHINE SMILES.
Many people who seek what is termed, Full Mouth Reconstruction, feel like there’s no hope for their smile to recover from poor dental health and/or an irregularly formed smile. A Full Mouth Reconstruction is different from a Smile Makeover in that it focuses on function, health and aesthetics as opposed to just focusing on aesthetics. A full Mouth Reconstruction is a trifecta of change that dramatically enhances your life.
FUNCTION, HEALTH AND AESTHETICS
Your reason(s) for wanting to improve the aesthetics of your smile is unique to you. We take all your circumstances and desires into consideration. We seek to keep teeth and do what will improve function and jaw, bone, and teeth stability. Sometimes keeping teeth is not the best course of treatment. We will discuss every option and help you make the best decision on proceeding with your Full Mouth Reconstruction journey.
We’ve had the pleasure and privilege of helping thousands of patients experience the confidence and results they desire.
Call us at 845-592-2292 to speak with a Scheduling Coordinator, get all your questions answered and schedule your Full Mouth Reconstruction Consultation.
WHAT IS A FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION?
Full Mouth Reconstruction is a treatment plan that is developed by our specialists at Sunshine Smiles and a series of treatments and procedures. At your consultation, we will examine, 3D X-ray and assess your circumstances fully. We will consult within our dental, restorative, orthodontic, oral surgery, and cosmetic specialist team to design a treatment plan that gets the best results for you.
What Procedures are Part of a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
- Dental composite restorations
- Dental crowns
- Dental implants
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Periodontal care
- Endodontic therapy
- Tooth extractions
- Porcelain veneers
- Oral surgery
- Sedation dentistry
WHAT TO EXPECT: YOUR CONSULTATION
- Comprehensive dental exam and evaluation
- 3D X-rays
- 3D iTero Scan
- Photos taken
- Detailed discussion about your desired results
- You will return or engage in a virtual consult where Dr. Sanchez will show you your Digital Smile Design on screen
- Dr. Sanchez will go over your complete Full Mouth Reconstruction treatment plan
- You will get all of your questions answered
- Your Treatment Coordinator will go over cost of treatment and financing options
- If you have dental insurance, we will submit a pre-authorization for potential benefits through your plan
A Full Mouth Reconstruction is a commitment. It is transformative. Don’t wait any longer. You don’t have to live with pain, dysfunction, or low self-esteem.
RENEWED HEALTH. RESTORED AESTHETICS. LIFE CHANGING RESULTS.
Our team of restorative, cosmetic, orthodontic, surgical, and dental specialists are here to help you gain back the function, feel and look you deserve. We have had the pleasure and privilege of helping thousands of people regain their oral health and confidence to smile big!
Dr. Rodolfo Sanchez, Sunshine Smiles Prosthodontist is a cosmetic and restorative dental specialist. A prosthodontist has at least three additional years of advanced training and education in a CODA-accredited prosthodontic graduate program post dental school. They specialize in treating dental and facial problems that involve restoring a missing tooth/teeth and jaw structures. A prosthodontist is highly trained in cosmetics, veneers, dental implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, temporomandibular disorders (TMJ/TMD) and beyond.
All roads to a smile you love start with a consultation. Please call us to schedule your Full Mouth Reconstruction consultation with Dr. Sanchez, Prosthodontist at 845-592-2292.